Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti®
- 1 cup Marzetti's® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 3 acorn squash, cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice blend
- 1 cup finely diced peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup bread cubes (1/4 inch)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|