Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squash, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|