Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked-Bottom Nanaimo Bars
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|