Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baja Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 (6 ounce) container guacamole
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- shredded lettuce
- corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|