Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baja-Style Tempura Fish
- 11/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 10 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed and sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano, ground (page 161)
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 2 pounds young shark fillet, cut into 4 by 3/4-inch strips (see headnote)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon ice water
- 21/2 teaspoons yellow mustard (optional)
- 1 cup bleached all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 10 (51/2-inch) soft white corn tortillas (page 13), for serving
- Garnish: Baja Cabbage Slaw (page 145), lime wedges, and pickled jalapeo rings
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?