Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large jalapeño chili with seeds, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 9 1/2 cups water
- 1 pound dried pinto beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?