Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies
- 2 (19.8 ounce) packages fudge brownie mix (such as Duncan Hines®)
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|