Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup warm tap water (about 110 degrees)
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 to 1¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- One heavy cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan, dusted with cornmeal, or a baking stone
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 38kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|