Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baeckeoffe / Laundry Day Stew of Beef, Pork, and Lamb
- 2 medium yellow onions, finely chopped
- 2 small leeks, white and pale green parts, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole juniper berries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 3 cups (one 750-milliliter bottle) dry white wine, such as an Alsatian pinot gris, plus more, if needed, for the pot
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound boneless pork butt, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound boneless lamb shoulder, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?