Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Badische Schupfnudeln (Potato Noodles)
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup lard or other cooking fat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|