Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Tomato Guacamole Recipe
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe avocados (about 3 medium), halved and pitted
- 1/2 medium white onion , small dice
- 5 slices thick-cut bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato , cored and small dice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro , plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes), plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?