Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Tomato Baked Chicken
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 pounds broiler-fryer chicken pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 6 cups hot cooked egg noodles (optional)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|