Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Swiss Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 3/4 pounds sliced bacon
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|