Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Swiss Chard Pasta
- 1 pound linguine
- 12 ounces bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 very large red onion, halved, sliced (about 6 cups)
- 2 large bunches Swiss chard, stemmed, chopped (about 12 cups)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?