Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Roquefort Stuffed Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces Roquefort or other blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 leaves lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|