Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Potato Frittata
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, parsley, or tarragon
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, or more to taste, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, or more to taste, chopped
- 2 to 3 cups spinach or arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peppers, or to taste
- 3 ounces sliced Provolone (5 to 6 slices), optional
- 10-inch heavy ovenproof skillet, preferably nonstick or cast-iron; heat-proof rubber spatula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?