Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Leek Risotto with Poached Egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups thinly sliced leek (light green and white parts only)
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 5 cups chicken broth (I like the Pacific and Imagine boxed variety)
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- Directions1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?