Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Leek Risotto with Poached Egg
- 6 large eggs
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 large)
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice (about 10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Italian parsley leaves (for garnish)
- Additional finely grated Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?