Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Dates Scones
- 10 ounces thick-cut bacon slices
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- Raw sugar
- Ingredient info: Raw sugar, which is sometimes called turbinado or demerara sugar, is available at most supermarkets and at natural foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?