Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Chicken Fried Rice
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups instant white rice (such as Minute®)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|