Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Caramelized Onion Rolls
- 1 cup warm water (100 to 110 degrees F)
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
- 12 ounces bacon slices
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 cup shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|