Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon and Brie Macaroni and Cheese
- 12 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked according to package
- 2 slices, thick cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces brie, rind removed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?