Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon, Tomato, and Mozzarella Pizza
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Pizza Dough for one 14-inch pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated (if it is too watery to grate, use a sharp knife to chop it into small pieces)
- 1 large tomato (about ¾ pound), seeds and most of the juice removed, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 247kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|