Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon, Ranch and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup warm milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (I use Lawrys)
- 1 teaspoon dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked, crumbled bacon pieces
Directions:View on Picky Palate
Why don't we display directions?