Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon Ranch Chicken Skewers
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon hot chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 24 (1-inch) pieces red onion
- 12 slices thick cut bacon
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 (6 inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 2 hours
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|