Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon Potato Pancakes
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 Idaho potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|