Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Potato Salad
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 to 1/2 inches)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 12 slices bacon, cut into one inch pieces, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 scallions, sliced into thin circles
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, outside leaves and tops removed and saved for another use (you want the firm inside leaves only), torn into bite-sized pieces
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Directions1. Cover potatoes with cold water in a large pot. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender but not mushy, 12-15 minutes. Drain, place in large mixing bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon vinegar. Cool for 10 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?