Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon Cashew Caramel Popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels, popped to make 12-15 cups popcorn
- 6 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tea bag (regular black tea)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Directions1. Combine popcorn, bacon and cashews in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and cayenne and toss to coat,.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?