Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon Bourbon Burgers
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon bourbon (such as Four Roses®)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning®)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 slices cooked bacon, cut into halves
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 leaves lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|