Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon, Beans and Greens
- 1 slice thick-cut bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups greens, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used pak choy)
- 1-15 ounce can beans, drained and rinsed (I used cannellini beans)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?