Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon, Apple, and Fennel Stuffing
- 10 cups 1-inch cubes country-style white bread with crust
- 1 pound applewood-smoked bacon slices, coarsely chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 3/4 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 cups finely chopped onions
- 6 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled cored sweet-tart heirloom apples (such as Arkansas Black; about 5 large) or other sweet-tart apples (such as Pink Lady)
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh fennel bulbs
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?