Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin with Garlic Cream Sauce
- 6 thick slices bacon
- 2 (3/4 pound) venison tenderloin roasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, divided
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|