Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Turkey with Pear Cider Gravy Recipe
- 1 (18- to 20-pound) fresh turkey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium white onions , peeled and halved
- 3 medium celery stalks , halved crosswise
- 10 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 medium ripe pears , such as Anjou or Bosc
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked bacon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick)
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth , at room temperature
- 8 medium fresh sage leaves
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 medium dried bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups hard pear cider such as Ace Perry Cider or Wyders
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?