Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Sea Scallops with Wilted Lemon Spinach
- ½ pound thinly sliced, fruitwood smoked bacon, halved crosswise (1 half slice per scallop)
- 1 pound large sea scallops (about 10 scallops)
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons small capers
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pound spinach leaves, well washed in several changes of cold water, drained of excess liquid
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 382kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|