Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Scallop Tournedos with Summer Succotash
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 2 lbs. (about 24) super-huge sea scallops
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 2 cups fresh lima beans peeled, blanched in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, and drained (or substitute thawed frozen lima beans)
- 1 tomato about the size of a softball cored and diced small
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?