Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Elk Backstrap
- 2 pounds elk loin (backstrap), cut into 2 ounce pieces
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 16 slices thick cut bacon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|