Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Eggs with Polenta
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 1/2 cup (packed) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 20 thick slices applewood-smoked bacon
- 6 ounces extra-sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 ounces Gruyère cheese, grated
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?