Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) bag washed fresh spinach
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices thick sliced bacon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|