Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Thyme Corn Muffin Tops Recipe
- 6 ounces bacon,
- crumbled, drippings reserved (1/2 cup crumbled)
- 1 cup fine stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk, well shaken
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?