Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Maple Sticky Buns Recipe
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3 large eggs , at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for rolling out the dough
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter , cut into small pieces and at room temperature, plus more for coating the bowl
- 8 thick-cut bacon slices
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?