Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Gruyre Meat Loaf With Roasted Carrots and Onions
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup, plus more for serving
- 3 small red onions (1 coarsely grated and 2 cut into wedges)
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup grated Gruyre or Cheddar (3 ounces)
- 1 1/4 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons carrots, cut into 3-inch lengths and halved lengthwise if large
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?