Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Cheddar Quick Bread with Dried Pears
- 5 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese plus 1/2 cup 1/4-inch cubes extra-sharp cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces total)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped moist dried pears (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?