Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Cheddar Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef (15 to 20 percent fat content)
- 1 medium yellow onion , grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 3/4 cup), excess liquid discarded
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup fine, unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 7 thick-cut bacon slices
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?