Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds onions (2 large), sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, frozen 1 hour
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 to 8 thin slices extra-sharp Cheddar
- 4 hamburger buns or alternatives such as kaiser or brioche rolls
- Sliced tomato
- Soft-leaf lettuce leaves or baby arugula
- An instant-read thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?