Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 pounds raw pork belly
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar-based curing mixture (such as Morton® Tender Quick®)
- 1 gallon cold water, or as needed
- 1 (10 pound) bag charcoal briquettes
- hickory or apple wood chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.1g|
|Saturated Fat 21.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|