Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 zucchini, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 yellow squash, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 eggplant, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|