Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds lean beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 carrots, cut into thick strips
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup beef broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|