Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bachelor's Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
- 1 cup seasoned croutons (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|