Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baccal Mantecato: A Savory Spread of Whipped Salt Cod
- 1 pound boneless baccal (salt cod), soaked to remove salt
- 1 medium russet potato (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 plump garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1/2 cup poaching water from cooking the baccal
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A heavy-duty electric mixer with the paddle attachment or a food processor
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?