Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby buttermilk pancakes with sticky bananas & Brazils
- 175g plain flour
- tsp fine sea salt
- tsp baking powder
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- seeds scraped from 1 vanilla pod
- 2 eggs , separated
- 25g butter , melted and cooled
- 200ml buttermilk
- 100ml milk
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 140g caster sugar
- 100g Brazil nuts , very roughly chopped
- 2 ripe bananas , thickly sliced into chunks
- 200ml maple syrup , plus extra on the side
- natural yogurt or crme frache (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?